umw_nms_s08Posts RSS Comments RSS

Permission for Photography

For my final project on digital storytelling, I am hoping to take a few pictures during our New Media Studies class today. Dr. Campbell has given his permission, but said that we’ll need to see how the rest of the class feels.  If the class agrees, I will have permission forms to pass around. Here is a copy of the form for advance consideration.

Permission for Photography

For valuable consideration received, I grant to Elizabeth Downey, a student at the University of Mary Washington (UMW), Class of 2008, and his/her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me, or in which I may be included, taken at UMW on April 10, 2008, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration.

o       I understand that my name will not be published.

o       I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents.

o       I hereby release Elizabeth Downey and his/her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.

Signature                                                                   Date

Print Name